I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak. There ain't no disguisin' the truth.

Thursday 7 February 2013

My Best Friend Jesus

20 Facts About My Best friend Jesus Christ 
  1. He never lets me down.. he always carries me when i am to weak..
  2. His forgiveness cleanses me..
  3. He knows me better the I know myself
  4. waiting for him is never a waste of time
  5. He holds the whole world in his hand yet he still cares about me
  6. He guides me with love
  7. He is proud of me and you
  8. He died for me and you
  9. He rose from the grave!
  10. He has amazing plans for you and me!!
  11. He will never forget about me!
  12. His love is the purest and sweetest love there is
  13. He washes me as white as snow in his forgiveness and love
  14. He is my hope!
  15. He can be your best friend to if you let him
  16. He can give you and I the desires of our hearts!
  17. He sees me as beautiful when I don't believe it about myself..
  18. He sees when i am in pain and he cares.
  19. He understands my pain
  20. His name is Jesus Christ 

2 comments:

  1. Umm Claire I don't know if you get these.... but I'll know if you don't ;)
    Can we post this in JOJ? the magazine and the blog?


    P.S I got your letter the other day my reply is yet to be sent though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to post wherever you like!
    Another fact about Jesus:

    HE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete